MM3 Side 1: Bikes

Bikes

Bikes and mopeds are two very common methods of transportation at Michigan State University, but how do they differ?

Convenience, parking, and safety are three big considerations that MSU students contemplate when deciding what method of transportation is best for them.

Hope Adams, a sophomore and biomedical laboratory science major at MSU, said rides her bike to class to get there faster when she has classes close together.

When it comes to parking at the bike racks, Adams said she could always find a place for her bike, but sometimes she had to squeeze it somewhere.


“Sometime when I would ride my bike I would have to be really careful, like stopping at intersections and making sure other bikers and cars can see me because I was almost hit by a car one time and that was super scary,” Adams said when talking about bike safety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MM3 Side 2: Mopeds

MM #2 Side 2: Recycling