Breaking News #1-Preview

Breaking News #1-Preview

Samantha Yates, a student at Western Michigan University, has an exciting and exhilarating routine every Friday. Yates loves the cafeteria and enjoys lunch at the Valley Dining Center after her morning classes every Friday.

“They have great food and lots of variety,” said Yates. “My favorite is the stir-fry.”

After lunch, Yates does chores like cleaning her room and walking to the Bernhard Center to print her weekly essay.

When all her chores are done Yates watches Netflix and decides what to order for dinner.

Yates is currently watching the series Riverdale and is really enjoying it.

“I get really excited for my Friday Riverdale watching,” Yates said. “I don’t let myself watch it during the school week because it is too distracting.”

Yates orders something different every Friday but said she is feeling Mexican this week.  


“I like to treat myself to a food delivery every Friday to reward myself for the hard school week,” Yates said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MM3 Side 1: Bikes

MM3 Side 2: Mopeds

MM #2 Side 2: Recycling